Stoneware: Required Course Materials and Access
Required course materials - not included in tuition fee
- stoneware clay - speckled / 44 LB
- clay tools 8 piece set
- choice of high fire glazes / 2kg bags each
- mixing bucket
- 2 gallon glaze bucket for each glaze colour
- a kiln or access to a kiln
- long handled fan brush
- #6 detail brush
- dipping tongs
- paint mixing tool
Access to included course material, optional curriculum & marketing packages.
- Upon registration, you will have access to purchase course materials listed above, or you may use your own.
- You will have access to wholesale stoneware clay and related materials and supplies for 1 year.
- Please allow 2 weeks for materials delivery.
- Lesson will begin Jan 11th, 2021, students will have 3 months to complete the course.
- When the course opens you will be prompted to book group calls and one on one coaching calls times.
- When the course begins you will have access to purchasing optional curriculum and optional marketing packages to use for your business.
- You must be enrolled in the course to purchase materials please.